For greater convenience and to enhance your shopping experience with Lovell Soccer, we now offer several easy ways of returning your items using CollectPlus, Royal Mail and other courier services.
Shopping for Christmas? With our festive returns policy you now have until January 31st 2016 to return or exchange any unwanted items - view our Christmas returns policy for more details.
All items must be returned 'as sold' – in a resalable condition, unworn, in original packaging and with all swing tickets/tags attached. If a returned item fails to meet these requirements then we reserve the right to refuse their return.
On the back of your invoice/dispatch note is a returns form and label which explains the simple returns process and requires you to complete appropriate sections so we know exactly what action to take.
When returning an item for a refund or exchange we are unable to reimburse your postage costs for the item being returned to us. However, when returning items for an exchange, we will send the new item back to you at no additional charge.
1. Complete the Returns Form found on the reverse of your invoice/dispatch note or download our Customer Returns Form Then, repackage the item(s) securely and enclose the returns form.
2. Collect + to create a label using your order number and email address.
3. Pay the £4.49 return price which is a flat rate for any sized item being returned. Print off the label and attach to your parcel.
4. Drop off your parcel at your nearest CollectPlus shop. View your nearest one and take advantage of convenient opening hours and less queuing time.
5. You will receive proof of postage so that you can track the return of your order from the convenience of your home or work.
Royal Mail/Other Courier Returns
1. Complete the Customer Returns Form found on the reverse of your invoice/dispatch note or download our Customers Returns Form.
2. Repackage the item (s) securely and enclose the returns form.
3. Attach the returns label found on the reverse of your invoice/dispatch note to your parcel and send to the address shown.
4. Please note, Lovell Soccer cannot accept responsibility for any goods lost in transit. We recommend using a recorded service for greater security. When returning an item, we are unable to reimburse the return postage cost.
Lovell Soccer offers a FREE exchange service (UK Only). To exchange your goods for a different size, colour or item simply fill in the Returns Form below and send the goods back to us. We will then re-send the replacement item(s) back to you on standard delivery service at no extra cost. If speed is of the essence, select our Express Delivery option priced at £6.95 (UK Only).
When returning item(s) from outside the UK we will issue a refund for those item(s) once received and processed by our returns team. If you wish to re-order alternative sizes or products, please do so by placing a new order online.
When returning an item for an exchange or refund we are unable to reimburse the return postage charge.
FAULTY / DEFECTIVE GOODS
If the product has been used for its intended purpose and the manufacturers recommended cleaning instructions have been followed, any fault will generally appear within the first three months after purchase. For this reason, you may return any faulty item up to three months after the date of purchase. Products will be professionally inspected and where necessary passed onto the manufacturer before a judgement is made.
If the damage to the product is deemed accidental or natural wear and tear then the item will be returned to the customer. If the inspection reveals any fault of the manufacturer then you will be offered an exchange or full refund. If a product is deemed faulty, we will also reimburse you with reasonable postage costs should a receipt be included.
In certain circumstances, providing the product does not show excessive wear or neglect, a product may still be deemed defective three months after purchase. In this instance you may return the product for a thorough inspection. Such items may take longer to inspect as communication with the manufacturer may be required. Unfortunately, after this period of time, any products that are sent back to us for an inspection are done so at the customers own risk. We can not guarantee to be able to offer any refund or replacement on products returned to us after this period of time.
We evaluate each returned faulty product professionally and as quickly as possible with an aim to keep every customer satisfied with the highest level of customer service possible. Please note, all faulty items must be clean, dry and free from dirt and mud and we reserve the right to refuse to inspect any item if they are deemed to be too dirty or wet.
For more information on our returns policy please read our Terms and Conditions.